Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - Topsy Turvy

I got up feeling really good despite the lack of sleep.  No pain which is a rarity and very much enjoyed.  Headed to work all the way in the dinning room.  I was answering phones and really enjoying things.

Then THE PHONE CALL CAME.  I was laid off effective immediately.
I am still all turned upside down.
I am trying to organize myself.
I have filed for unemployement.
I have called the place they contracted to help me find a job.
I contacted their benefits department to get a letter to let my dependents on my hubby's coverage.
Lots of stuff to think about and make decisions on.

That is how I felt for awhile - but now I am starting to get my bearings again.

Time to harvest all of the work of the year, toss aside what should be used as fertilizer and save and use what is good.  A time for change, a time to let go of some dreams, focus on others and dream up new ones. We are only held back from achieving our dreams by refusing to change.  What new dreams will these changes bring  and what new changes will these dreams bring?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring