Monday, August 8, 2011

So bleary eyed, I get up as I usually do to send an email to my future boss and my current boss on the status.  Only a few days until I get my laptop - still trying to get a corrected account to be setup for one main application and so forth.  Today I got a few hours of training from one of my future co-workers and I also had a conference call with my group of co-workers.  Progress I guess.  Hopefully by the end of the week I will be ready to work.

I got an email a little bit later on and it turns out my laptop will be ready tomorrow!  Yea!  I sent my daughter's therapist an email early on that I would not be able to make it to therapy - it is kind of a double issue - I want to get up and running with work and I really am not ready for this next therapy session because my daughter is being a pain and I am not emotionally ready to handle it face to face yet.

I feel good about other things although I have a headache that turns into a migraine.  By the time hubby got home I was getting really miserable and the rest of the night was a bit of a blur.  I know his friend called and they talked for awhile - my son was spending the night at a friend's house but will be back tomorrow. 

My head was killing me no matter what meds I took.  Finally I was able to go to sleep - hoping to get rid of it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017