Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I got up and did some computer work and started baking cinnamon struessel muffins - then I woke up my son.  I finished up baking the muffins and then went back to bed for a bit.  My hubby left and then the phone rang.  I will be working at the Roseville facility I used to work at on Thursday and Friday because one of my co-worker's family members died.  So sad - makes me hope I don't have to face anymore death for awhile.

My son came back after awhile and we went to several places (pet store to get bird treats, sporting good store to get him a Leatherman, gloves and water shoes, and Safeway for his special ice-cream).  We were done in just about an hour.  I had about 1.5 hours before therapy with my daughter.  I checked my email and got a few things done and then headed out for the hour drive to go to therapy for my daughter.

I got to therapy - my daughter was once again not being accountable for anything and the therapist got really on her - my daughter refuses to see that she is making no effort to see us or contact us - she thinks we are just there to give her things - the therapist held her accountable and my daughter got mad.  The therapist would continue to work with her and help her determine what my daughter really wants in life.

I drove home - making a call to her dad - and he came up with a letter writting idea of asking her questions and waiting for responses before he responds - I talked to my mother and then I got home.  The therapist called me just after I got home - my daughter is insisting she doesn't want to be part of the family anymore - so the therapist is going to work with her to see how that would actually look and be like.

My hubby got me Subway while they had Panda Express.  We laughed and joked a bit.  It was nice having my son home.  We went into the Master Bedroom and chatted and discussed the coming weeks.

Tomorrow I go back to Roseville and then after that it is therapy with my son and after that he has a Venture Crew meeting (part of the BoyScouts).  Time sure does go fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017