Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I got up this morning - got myself together and logged it.  What a difference a day makes!  Today was really busy.  One thing I love is mutlitasking.   Today I was able to keep up with the incoming
alarms - determine that something broke between the alarm system and the ticketing system
- manual create all tickets starting from 1am central time - and testing to see when the
2 systems start working properly  also found an issue that no one had noticed since they
connected the 2 systems - and now they have an answer to why some tickets were missing.

I had my laptop monitor and hubby's monitor running off my laptop and was just having a blast
working like that - before I knew it 1pm came around - I got all of the old tickets caught up
and then had almost nothing to do for the last 1.5 hours.  My boss was super impressed - especially
since today I learned how to create the ticket and went on to create over 100 - plus figured out
how the 2 systems work together (LOL - I really am a software\networking engineer  - I cannot help it)

My boss said on Thursday I will be trained on a couple new things - including taking calls from techs.
I contacted someone at this yarn store where my 2nd mom lives and worked to get her a gift certificate.  I went grocery shopping and when my hubby came home he made pigs in a blanket - which for us is hotdogs in crescent rolls.  We had a great evening.  I confirmed the time my son would get home tomorrow and went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring