Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I got up early.  I was able to remote in on my new laptop and email what was left to do.  My soon to be boss told me what else he would want me to have and we started asking for the different permissions for things.  Then I got my son up and we went to his psychiatrist appointment.  All is good right now - he is in a good mood - he doesn't need medications but we know where we will start if he slides again into depression during the school year.

I got to admit the iphone is kind of handy - while he was at the appointment - I was able to respond to emails to continue getting the access I need.

I dropped him off at the train station and he easily made the train.  I went back home to work.  I now had to try getting access into a couple of programs.  I got PeopleSoft to work  but still didn't have access to download Iris.  We tried a few things and then decided to pick it up tomorrow.

Hubby came home with our favorite Enchildas.  We enjoyed the evening - even though I was still in a funk and really kind of felt like crying.  That night my daughter called - she doesn't want to see me but she doesn't want to be there so she wanted to know if I would come and pick her up and take her to a friend's house.  I said no.  There were tears and after I had a harsh talk with her - I called the therapist to let her know my daughter now turned it into that I never want to see her again and how mean I was.  The therapist called back and said that was fine and I did the right thing - my daughter needs to be held accountable.

I then went to bed holding my hubby and trying hard not to cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017