Thursday, August 25, 2011

I got up this morning and was surprised.  The kitchen was spotless, the dinner table looked great - everything was so clean.  It was a wonderful start to the day.  Work was a bit slower for me than the last couple of days but I sent my hubby an email thanking him for the work he did in the kitchen an he said I needed to thank my son.

I couldn't believe it - I walked around the house - DVD's were put away that had been sitting on a table - everything was so neat and orderly - he did this?  Without even being asked or guilted?  Where are the pods in the back yard this could not possibly be my son!!

When he got up around noon  - I thanked him a lot.  We discussed that he would now work on his closet.  he did quite a bit of work and then had to head to his scouts thing.
I finished work and finished the paperwork for my son to go back to school.  Did a few things on the computer - and did some laundry.  I made homemade burritos.

Hubby and I relaxed and I spent the evening catching up with friends over email.  At 10pm I checked in with my son and he said he would be home shortly.  I fell asleep and then I heard him come in.  We chatted for a few minutes and then I fell back to sleep.  How lucky I am to have such a great son and to fall asleep in my hubby's arms.

Oh yea and the coolest thing is I was able to order my stuff for graduation - including a certificate of appreciation for my hubby - since he really supported me on my school journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring