Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I got up.  I cleaned up a few things around the house and after hubby left for work I decided I would see if I could put together the chairs.  The first two were a bit hard to figure out from the directions but after I figured them out - I looked for a hex bit that would fit in a screw driver and once I found that it was easy and quick to put the rest of them together.  6 Chairs in all.  It looks really good.  The only thing I could not do was to actually screw the side screws through the wood.

After that I relaxed, read and watched tv.  I talked to my son and he said he would be home for dinner and when my hubby got off work he said the idea I had for homemade burritos was fine.  So I got everything setup for them.  When my hubby got home he liked the chairs and was proud of me for knowing where my limits were and put the wood screws in.  We ate dinner and then put felt pads on the feet of the chairs - now they move around much better and won't ding up the floors.

We all talked and joked together for awhile.  My son said he wanted me to get him up early in the AM so he could go to the track for some stuff he needed to do for his TenderFoot Badge in boyscouts.  We all went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017