Monday, August 1, 2011

I got up and cleaned up the house a bit.  Got most of my chores done and then woke my son up.
We went and dropped off a letter at the post office for my daughter and then headed to pick up the new dining room chairs.  We got the chairs no problem and my son agreed to help me do the grocery shopping.
First we stopped at a shoe place to see if there were any river walking shoes or slippers - there weren't but the lady was really nice.

So then we went shopping.  It had been awhile so it ran $250 to get everything we needed.  We got home - my son nicely brought in the groceries - took out the old dining room table that had been put in the living room and brought the chairs in (they are in boxes and need to be assembled).

Then it was time for the conference call.  Nothing much yet - still waiting for the laptops.  My body hurt from all of the out and about so I rested.  My hubby made pigs in a blanket for dinner - my son though ended up staying for dinner at a friend's house - then he decided to spend the night.

Hubby and I watched some bull riding and relaxed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017