Sunday, August 28, 2011

I got up and woke up my son.  I took a shower and went and checked on my son and he still wasn't up.
I wasn't feeling good so I made him carry everything out to the minivan.  We went to GoodWill Express and donated everything - only took a few minutes.  Then we headed off to walmart.  No luck in finding a bookshelf that we liked there.  We went to Target and found a book case there.  Came home.  Hubby said he needed more time to sleep so my son and I had a little to eat.  I went into our bedroom and played around on my computer checking on our friend and the Hurricane.  All was going well but the Hurricane ended up hitting hard and flooding where her old house is. 

My hubby got up and after a bit we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory and we enjoyed it.  I had a drink which knocked me on my keester.  I came home and vegged and went in and out of sleep.  I woke up with a headache but all of the other pains were diminished a lot.

We really all just had snacks.  We laughed and hung out and finally went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017