Friday, August 26, 2011

I rolled out of bed and went directly to work.  It was an easy day although we were all wondering how the East Coast would fair with the Hurricane Irene starting to hit land soon.  At lunch time I dropped off my son at a party (it is nice being home during the day so I can do things like that) and then after I got off work I went to the post office and then headed off to get my nails done.

They were really busy so after waiting about 20 min they were able to do my eyebrow wax and my pedicure and I came back around 5:30 to get my nails done.  I got home and relaxed.  My hubby got home with the pizzas and my son came home not long after.

We enjoyed watching the movie Twister and laughing about that.  Then he went to a friend's house to spend the night because he was going to be going to a Boy Scout thing later on.

Hubby and I just relaxed and I fell asleep.  I am so glad my son is having a good time this summer.  I hope he is able adapt to school life and not being able to hang with friends as much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017