Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I got up and went to work.  It was nice and relaxing - a few calls - not too many alarms.  I woke my son up at 7am because he is supposed to go to school for his schedule but he wanted to get there around 8am to meetup with some of his friends.  At 8:15 I checked in with him - and woke him up again.  Then I went into the bedroom and gave my hubby a big hug and kiss (become a ritual for us) and started moving my stuff back into the bedroom now that he is up.  My son left and I didn't even notice him.

Work was kind of slow - nothing major.  I enjoyed talking to a couple of the field techs.  And inbetween calls I played on my personal laptop and did emails.  I got done with work and my son came home and let me know his schedule - US History, Beginning Guitar, Spanish 2, Human Anatomy, English 11 and Pre-Calculus.  He started on some chores and then went to a friend's house.  He came home and not long after that hubby came home and we all ate dinner.  Before everyone got home though I was able to take some time for myself and read.

I am really enjoying having the house clean and everything going well so I do not feel guilty about enjoying a book for a few hours.

We had dinner and then chatted and joked.  My son worked in his room and then came in to have my hubby teach him how to tie ties.  I got a couple of ties from my tie collection and it was so much fun just watching them in front of the mirrored closet doors practicing tieing the ties.  Moments like these I know I will always cherish.  It was just so nice.

Then it was bed time.  Hubby and I spent some quality time together and I finally faded off to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017