Saturday, August 20, 2011

I got up around 8am hurting as always.  I took a couple of Aleve
I made banana nut muffins (from a mix) and caught up on a few computer things and once the pain and muscle stiffness subsided - I got back in bed and cuddled with my hubby and got up around 11:30am again.

I used to feel so lazy and worthless for sleeping late but I am getting better about it.  It helps to have the house already clean so I don't feel like I should have been cleaning house.
My hubby got up not long after I did the 2nd time.

We laughed and ate Banana nut muffins.  He played with our parrot - making a tunnel on the dining room table.  She is so funny going through the tunnel. She gets all puffy and acts like the tunnel is evil.
She had a bottle cap and would put the bottle cap in the tunnel and then "rescue" the bottle cap. It was cute until she decided to walk along the table and attack my
hand and my laptop.  Hubby put her on her perch.
Then we decided to eat pizza around 12:45 and  watched some bull riding.

A nice quiet day and I actually don't feel guilty I am not doing things -
which is a big thing for me.  I really enjoyed just spending time together.
That evening we got to have adult time together and really enjoy having no kids in the house.
I wish days like this could last forever but then they probably wouldn't seem so great.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017