Saturday, August 27, 2011

I got up and relaxed.  Did some things on the computer and chatted with a friend via email about Hurricane Irene.  I am hoping it goes well for her.  I went back to bed to be with my hubby and then up again.  We just relaxed and I read.  It is so nice to have these quiet weekends.  Sometimes I really cannot believe that I used to be busy nearly every weekend. 

After a nice quiet day - my hubby chatted with our friend on the phone and then I went to go pick up my son from his friend's house.  I stayed for a bit and talked to them.  Wanted to make sure he is not wearing out his welcome and also let them know my son needs to stay home and work on his room tomorrow.

we got back and I fell asleep but my son continued to clean his room.
Tomorrow we will go to Goodwill express and drop off all of the items that can be donated and then go and try to find a bookshelf for his room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017