Friday, August 12, 2011

So my first real day working.  I got up and sent my boss and email letting him know I was ready.  He sent out an email to everyone that I would be doing alarms and the person that was supposed to be doing alarms would be my backup and the person I ask questions to.

The first 2.5 hours - 2 alarms - both reporting something came back up - 10 seconds each of work - geez.  Then things got a bit more interesting - probably a total of 10 alarms.  I was getting the hang of it.  Still struggling with the soft phone but making progress.  All in all not a bad day - just being anxious wears me out.

I watched Pretty Woman - yet again - LOL.  Hubby came home with pizza.  It was funny as he walked in he opened the phone (to call his friend who he missed the call - but I did not know that) and then my phone started ringing - at first I thought it was him but it turned out to be his friend.  Tt was funny I never have talked on the phone with her - just emailed and had conversations with her through my hubby.  She and I talked until just after 9pm (midnight her time) and she went to sleep.  Hubby and I warmed up the pizza and watched Bill Engvall for something funny.  Then I was tired so we went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017