This year I am starting to have to deal with some chaos. I came back from the Priestess Retreat and found my husband is very sick and they don't know exactly what it is. So here is where I am with my seeds of intent...
2. Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming - I have figured it out to be much better for me and allow me to work more while stressing less.
3. Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - with work I am doing a good job on this - I am taking on what is put in my path
4. Continue to process letting go of my daughter - still trying to let go - making lots of progress.
5. Be good to myself - trying - I am struggling a bit with depression and being overwhelmed.
6. Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself. - this is my biggest struggle right now.
Let peace go where we let things go and let everything we let go, leave us with the knowledge and experiences we need for the future.