Monday, August 29, 2011

I didn't sleep well.  I was anxious about how the hurricane had effected work.  I really should learn to not be so nervous.  It was busy with alarms but nothing I couldn't handle.  I had a bit of clean up with duplicates because the others had been so slammed with alarms and tech calls.  All and all it was a pretty easy day.  My son got up and worked on cleaning out his desk by the end of the day he had done a great job.  Earlier I had worked on a chores chart and a check list - hopefully this year will be better than last year on the chores issue.  The benefit is that I will be home more to make sure he can do them.

Today I found out from my boss I actually will be working some holidays and we are a 24-7 shop.  I get out of Labor day because they all ready scheduled it and probably because I am not fully trained up yet.  I hope I don't have a problem with the holidays.  I do want my 40th bday off and Thanksgiving and Christmas - but we will see what happens.  If I could get the 4am-noon shift I think it wouldn't impact anyone on the holidays.

After work I went grocery shopping.  We decided on Carol Shelby's Chili tonight with cornbread.
When hubby came home he made it up - it was delicious.  After kicking back on the computer and talking for a bit - hubby gave my son a haircut (buzz) and I went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017