Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My son came home  - and worked on some more stuff.  He left for a few hours to get his shirt finished for the scout meeting.  I picked up my laptop that afternoon and started working on getting the basics down.  I am able to log in and get email.  Still working on everything else but making progress.

Then I got a phone call from my daughter's therapist - my daughter wants to come home for the weekend - I am glad the therapist understands because I pretty much laughed at that idea.  My daughter cannot even be nice to me - like I would want her to come home to visit.  Anyway we talked about things and scheduled a therapy session for Monday of next week.  She told me that my daughter is trying to get out of consequences and she will tell my daughter no for me.

I got done with that and a phone call to her dad letting him know that there will be an interesting letter coming to him and to feel free to answer it as he feels and not as some sort of nice nice father that doesn't want to upset her.  Then it was time to go to the scout meeting.

My son messed up on the time so we were early.  My hubby was there and we waited.  Neither he or I were hungry and then it was the scout meeting.  Lots of awards.  My son did very well and it is a small troop who also want my son to make it to his goal of Eagle Scout in 2 years.  We shall see but he is on the right path.

We got home - chatted and joke and talked.  I made sure my son was packed for the next day when he has a psychiatrist appointment and then to be on the train to my mom's by 10:10am.

I am hoping to make progress on getting everything set up for my laptop and start my job soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Full Blood Moon