Thursday, August 4, 2011

I got up early and went to Roseville.  Wow - all I can say is maybe I don't miss it as much as I thought.  I got in and it was crazy - my accounts didn't work - I asked the night shift person to leave their computer unlocked so I could still work.  Finally, I got most things running.

It was pretty quiet - weird - got to talk to some of my friends.  It is a strange feeling being there but not really there.  I stayed a bit late finishing a call - and then headed home to get my son for therapy.

We went to therapy - all is doing well right now - we will see how school goes.  I then dropped him off at a friend's house who would take him to the meeting.  I went home - and hubby came home with my favorite enchiladas.  We watched bull riding - my son called and wanted to spend the night - I told him only if he came home and dismantled the boxes for recycling.  His friend's dad dropped them off - he and his friend did the recycling and then the dad came back and picked them up and they left.  My hubby and I watched a couple of episodes of Will and Grace and laughed a bit.

Then it was bed time - only one more day of the long drive.  I will also make it worth it since I will take the Wii in for repair near there since the CD on it stopped working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring