Monday, August 15, 2011

The nice part about getting up to go to work now is I get up 20 minutes before I have to "be" at work.  I get up - go to the bathroom - put on a slide over the head dress or long night gown and pick up the laptop and my stuff and head to the dining room.
Oh here is what my refinished dining room table and brand new chairs look like - I will also put the before pictures of the dining room table.

Before I refinished it.

After I refinished it.



Looking towards the sliding glass door.

Looking towards the wall.

It takes about 3 or 4 trips to bring everything - but it works.  And by 6am I am remotely logged into work and monitoring alarms and such.  I always let my boss know I am there and ask if there is anything else I can do. 

Today was a slow day at work.  But I kept myself busy with doing household chores while watching alarms.  The people are nice and any questions I have they answer.  I got off work and called in for a conference call while driving down to have therapy with my daughter.  It was a good therapy session although very hard.  We are trying to force my daughter to make a decision - so she can start healing.  I laid it all out for her  - her options and what she could do.  I think we made some progress but I doubt it will last.  My hubby called as I was leaving therapy - and he went to pick up our favorite enchiladas.  When I got home - I finished picking up the house and  my hubby and I had a very nice evening together.  My son will come home on Wed afternoon.  I miss him.  Haven't gotten to see him much during the summer because he has been so busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017