Friday, August 5, 2011

My last day AGAIN here at Roseville.  This will probably be it.  I came in to work today.  Tired and remembering why I was looking forward to working at home.  It was pretty quiet not a lot to do.  I did all of the ops.  Answered the phone when it rang and offered to help with small stuff.  There was a problem that had a lot of issues stemming from it but because of my distanced feel - it didn't feel stressful to me.  I simply helped whenever I could.  I noticed some issues but was told it is not a problem - though as I was leaving I was told it was a problem (too bad they got rid of so many good people who would have fixed it the first time) and they were working on it again.  As I left I smirked to myself - I do know what the heck I am doing - too bad no one wanted to listen - at least I don't have to deal with that anymore.

I headed home.  I got home and picked up and then hubby and I relaxed and watched tv.  Tomorrow will be family movie pizza night because tonight my son was hanging out with his friend for their family movie pizza night (and he is part of their family)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017