Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today I started feeling a bit better.  I started to make plans for the coming week and decided that there were things I could do to make myself feel better like getting a wireless headset.  So I wouldn't be stuck tied to 3 feet of my laptop.

I can feel the depression lifting.  I am still sad but not that sad and I have hope.  I feel like I can breathe again and I am able to really enjoy reading today.  Other than that - I took it really easy today so as to not put me back in a bad state.

I am looking forward to doing more work and making this work.  Hubby and I spent quality time together and were able to really talk about some things.  I am pleased that he didn't get worse with me being so depressed.  We really are lucky to have each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring