My Seeds of Intent
1. To become more physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
* I have been eating a bit better and I walked my 1st 5K ever on the NAMI Walk on April 27.
2. To focus on helping my son into adulthood and being present with him and understanding of his limitations and abilities.
* My son finished his senior project and looks to graduate high school on time. He also may finish his Eagle Scout project and he will go to China right after he turns 18 for a couple of weeks with his choir.
3. To find a way to become a therapist in the direction in which the Goddess leads me.
*I created a new idea - creating a support package for therapy - to get people out of crisis - I hope this will help more people.
4. Continue to let go of the past and learn to live in the present and not to spend too much time obsessing about the future.
*I still struggle with this but am working really hard on living in the moment. It is hard when we are financially struggling but things will look up.
Time to really kick it into gear.