Sunday, August 7, 2011

So my son worked on his room and then headed to a friend's house for a bit because he could get a shirt and some patches for scouts from a friend.  He came back and continued to work on his room.  Just another relaxing day although there were some issues trying to get my son to understand that he must start paying more attention to the things that will go on.  I will need to go to a scout meeting on Tuesday that he will get a few awards.

I guess I can be glad he has goals,
My daughter called and she was rude and obnoxious.  She just doesn't understand that if you want people to work with you - you have to be respectful and nice.  I am so tired of her issues. Some days I just want to give up.  Then I get it together and find another way to try again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017