Ostara - Spring Equinox - First Day of Spring



Today, March 20th, is the first day of SPRING!!!!
This is what is happening to my seeds of intent:
1.  Continue to get healthier and try to get all blood tests into the normal range.
I am walking and have joined several "virtual races" to keep me motivated.
2.  To increase my speaking and work towards becoming a speaker.
Still working on that
3.  Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist.
I found an awesome type of therapy called Wisdom Path Parenting and I love how it connects my spirituality with parenting.
4.  Start figuring out how to move from Sacramento.
I applied for my license in Oregon.  I am putting my practice online so I am more mobile.


I am motivated to keep actively working and creating the picture of my future - I have good days and bad days but the good is outweighing the bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017