My Quest for Peace - Day 36

"We will see" - Luckily I didn't have very many stressful, overwhelming or negative experiences today - although a few of my friends did and I reminded them to take a step back and to wait and see a bit before going into panic mode.

There were a couple of times that I did use it though.  I was doing my walk when my foot started hurting - felt like a blister.  Instead of focusing on the pain, I just told myself that we will see when I get back to the house what the problem was.  I did and realized the blister was getting worse and then without being frustrated or upset went inside and did other things.  I did not let it get me down - I focused on the fact I had walked 2 miles instead of the fact I was a mile short of where I wanted and probably won't be able to walk tomorrow (we will see).

I have to go to court for my daughter on Thursday and some things came up today and instead of starting to stress or panic, I know there is nothing I can do - so I chose to say to myself anytime I started getting anxious about court "we will see".

I need to remember this line "we will see" for the future stresses - it will be very useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017