Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another day - hmm possibilities of working closer to home and not getting up so early are sounding better all of the time.  Headed to work.  Again chaotic and busy - no breaks.  I feel like I am sinking in a large ocean full of hostile waves - but just a few more work days and I won't be here so I know I can make it.

I got home and just felt sooo tired I had to lie down.  I checked my email and found I had an email from another person wanting to talk to me about a job (same job or different I have no idea).  I sent him an email and waited for his call.  My son was having dinner with his friend and then he chose to go to the drive-ins with them - geez he is barely home - good I guess.  Hubby and I had enchildas again this time with both swtiched - I got green sauce and he got red - just  for a change up.  We talked some more.

My daughter called asking - nearly begging for me to visit with her sooner - I said no but I did tell her I mailed that envelope.  Talked to hubby about different rumors I had heard about my job - I am so nervous - I hate new jobs - I get adjusted but I hate that adjustment period.

I tried to wait up for my son but fell asleep - so did hubby - my son left a stickem note that he didn't want to wake us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring