Saturday, July 2, 2011

I got up early and made sure the house was clean and finished up in my daughter's room.  Then I headed out to LensCrafters to meet up with my daughter and her therapist so she could have her eye exam.  I got there early and spent a little time reading before the arrived.  They arrived just as LensCrafters opened.  I filled out the paperwork and she saw the doctor.  Her eyes actually improved and they changed her perscription.  She picked out some neat glasses - black with holographic speckles and silver butterflies on the side.  Then we headed back to the house.

At the house it was tense and awkward.  My daughter looked around her room that I had finished and liked it a lot.  My son and hubby came out and we talked about spiders and the weather and lots of small talk.  I showed my daughter pictures of my son's skull cake.  Then they left to go get the glasses and take her back to her group home. 

My hubby, son and I went out to Coco's for a late lunch.  It was so hot when we walked out I started feeling really sun sick (about 106 outside).  I went in the house and took a nap - since I had gone to bed late and got up early - and the sun sickness - I just was worn out - not to mention the emotional toll this whole job situation has taken.  I took a nap.  We all snacked and ate - and relaxed together and talked.  And then headed to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017