Monday, July 4, 2011 - A Pyro's Dream!

So we got up and hubby and I decided to enjoy some mac n cheese since my son was away.  Hubby went out and bought some fireworks - now we have a lot between the two of us.  We relaxed and chatted - I talked to him about some hard topics and he let me book the plane tickets to a consult that he needs to go to.  At least in one area I feel I am moving forward in my life.  My son called and invited us to his friend's house for a BBQ and to bring our fireworks.  We did - we enjoyed the company - and then spent several hours shooting off fireworks.  Between our fireworks and their's we had hours of fun!  Even setting off many at a time for the fun of it.  Finally we left a bit after 11pm.  I realized somehow I lost my bluetooth on Saturday - hubby tried to help me find it - no luck - so I went to bed knowing I would not be able to talk while driving - oh well.

Now to see what will happen this week on the job front.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring