Saturday, July 9, 2011

My son was going to a camp for Boy Scouts at 7:30am.  At 7:20am - I woke up and realized I did not hear him moving around so I got him up.  I got to talk to the dad that is taking him - my son got up and ready in record time - he was showered and out the door in about 8 minutes.  I did some basic stuff on my computer and then thought I would rest for a bit with my hubby.  I woke up late 11am - too late to really get my nails done without a long wait.

So we sat, relaxed, ate and watched some tv.  Eventually nothing else sounded good so he suggested Paper moon and we watched it and I really enjoyed it.  My son came home later that night.  We talked about Sunday.  I said I would really like to go on an underground tour in old sac - everyone seemed on board with that. 

It was early enough to watch another movie - American Wedding - which was really funny.  we laughed and had a great time and then went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017