Thursday, June 30, 2011

I had such nightmares last night.  I am so tired and feel like I am going to burst into tears at any moment.  My body hurts and I an emotional wreck.  I just need to get through the day and actually make some progress on the housework since my mom is coming up on Friday and my daughter and her therapist are visiting on Saturday.

I got to work.  Groggy and tired.  Very quiet.  Got a few things done and rested.  My co-worker came in and we talked while we worked.  Stressful and tiring.  My boss came in around lunch time - she said she threw my name out for a technical writer job.  I just hope I get something.  Even my boss does not care how much effort I put in at this point.  We are just winding everything down.
I got done with work and stopped at the store to get a mop.

I did a few things when I got home - finally hung my hubby's sword and cleaned up and steamcleaned a bit.  So tired - just do not have energy.  A few worthless phone interviews - I am totally not qualified - and that brought me to tears so I took a bit of time and cried.  Hubby called and I just could not function to even think - he suggested Subway and I jumped on that so that I didn't have to think.

We sat and ate and then watched Donnie Darko.  Very weird and interesting movie.  We both liked it but it definately left you thinking.  I took a shower and looked for copies of my resume and emailed them so I could continue to work at them during down times at work.  Then hubby cuddled me until I fell asleep.  I woke up and he was not there (probably out paying rent and grocery shopping - he does so much in the wee hours of the morning).  He came to bed later and told me he got EVERYTHING we needed for tomorrow's BBQ with my mom.  He even cleaned the kitchen a bit.  I fell back asleep holding his hand.  I am really so very lucky to have him.  The one piece of stability I can count on - he loves me and will not leave me.  I fell back to sleep - hopefully better dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring