Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My son is coming home around noon today.  I make a quick trip early out to Home Depot - I got some construction things and some more sanding stuff.  I sanded a bit more and then back to working on the closet and pulling and replacing more cable.

I left and went to pick up my son - he asked me to drop him off at Rite Aide to hang with his friends so I did - wow a whole 15 minutes with my son!  I waiting on hold for a bit and then the conference call - no real luck yet - now they have found the laptops but still no ETA.  Plans for another meeting on Monday.

Did some more work - hubby and I chatted and discussed changes and ideas and then I picked up my son.  We had dinner and then I went to bed -blah I hate the fact I get so tired physically.  I used to do so much more than this in a day and still have energy.  My body has soo many tremors - I am so frustrated - I wish I had more ability - I wish I had help but my hubby is not really a construction type person - frustration and pain made me go to bed early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017