Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still groggy and tired - I went to work - before I left I checked on my son - he is still breathing hard but sounding much better and his color is brightening up - he doesn't look grey anymore.  I got to work and it was a bit calmer but still busy.  I was by myself part of the time and then we had a meeting.  They said we would be having one-on-ones and let us know everything - when I finally got my one-on-one it was lame - they asked questions regarding resources they should have asked about a long time ago - they are not really together and it looks like I will have limited work next week - they do not know how the hourly employee's pay goes so we shall see.  I just want to start on my new stuff and let this go - but one manager put my name in to be a kind of manger to my co-workers - which I rally do not want to happen - I just want to move on.

I went home and tried out my vpn connection from my mac to the connection I will need for my timecard and such.  It worked - tomorrow I will see about the possiblity of a vpn connection I might need if I manage others.  We relaxed and talked - my hubby talked to his friend a bit and it was nice getting to relax some and plan for Thursday night when we go to the midnight showing of Harry Potter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017