Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yeesh!  Today no co-worker in the AM.  Busy - everyone wants things completed by EOB today.  I busted my butt doing them.  We had a conference call - this one went better than the last one but still no answers - supposedly we will know about our positions Tues or Wed next week (only a couple of days before we lose our positions here - makes all of us tense)

After the conference call - I worked my butt off trying to finish things up.  I ended up leaving after 2:40pm.  I missed a call from the guy who emailed me - so i emailed him back and we talked for an hour.  I am liking the idea of the job more and more - it doesn't sound as boring as the other guy made it sound.  My son says he will not be home for dinner - some camp he is helping out for boy scouts or something. 

Hubby and I had hamburgers and chatted.  We talked about plans for dinner tomorrow.  I got ready for bed and he came as always to rock me to sleep but we talked for awhile.  I am glad we can talk in depth about some things that were sort of off limits before.  Big changes for us this next year but it will be good I think.

I fell asleep.  Another stickem note from my son saying he got home around 11pm and I had papers to sign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017