Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I got up a bit early - checked on the table - it looks pretty good - and then went back to bed.  I was groggy when hubby got up - and he was insistent that I was not to do anything today but the conference call.  So I relaxed, read a bit - watched tv and answered emails.  It was a quiet dad.  I did cry a bit - I am just so frustrated with my daughter - it kills me that she sabotages herself and her life so much.

When hubby got home we ate dinner and relaxed.  We watched some tv together and laughed - he let me talk about some things that had bothered me about my daughter and the fact that I would have to go to therapy on Friday with her.  I had told her dad about everything that happened.  It is so tough letting yourself hope for the best to keep your heart open and at the same time expect she might not be able to handle things.

So tough - so sad - if only the things that happened to my daughter didn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring