Sunday, July 10, 2011

I woke up early and kept thinking of all of the things I needed to do.  Finally I got up and wrote them down so I could create a list.  I got through most of the paperwork and bills I needed to pay.  I then took my son out shopping for some new bathroom stuff since he had recently picked out a new shower curtain and it arrived on Saturday.

Then I went to get my nails done - my son did some of his chores and re-decorated his bathroom while I was gone.  The bathroom looks good.  I woke my hubby up when I got home from getting my nails done.  We went out to lunch and then to see the Sacramento Underground.  We also went hat shopping and I even picked up a gag gift for someone at work.  I so enjoyed the trip out.  It killed my body - but it was worth it.  When I got home and ate - I took a bunch of pills I hope will prevent a total collapse of my body so I can remember this as a fun thing and not a painful thing.

My hubby and son had been so awesome during our walking around for a few hours - they waited for me when I had to sit - and offered so much assistance.  My son even offered to carry my purse a majority of the time so it did not hurt me as much.

We got home - ate - and I was trying to finish up some more of the paperwork and write my daughter a letter - my hubby's friend called and he talked to her for awhile.  I got ready for bed - he got off the phone and I fell asleep in his arms.

I am still amazed at how nice it is to be in his arms nearly every night - such a safe and serene place to be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017