Monday, July 25, 2011

I got up early and checked in with my soon to be boss - I tried to track down the iphone that was ordered for me.  I then started cleaning up the house.  I then headed off to best buy to get a Tivo since my new service cannot work with the DVR that I do have.  I got it and then stopped past the cable office and picked up a card for it.  I got home and set it up.

I was going to get my hair cut and my nails done but then I decided that the best choice would be to finish up my dining room table so I sanded it - stained it and put the first coat of polyurethane on it.
After that I cleaned up a majority of the house - and finished my resume to send in to work.

I got an email from the surgeon my hubby will see in September and they will provide transportation which is cool.  My hubby had a long and hard day at work and offered to get our favorite enchiladas - we had that for dinner which was really nice.

Then we kicked back and played with our new Tivo while watching Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef.
We then relaxed in our room - I am feeling pretty good with how nice the house is starting to look.  Almost all of the house is clean which is the first time since we moved here a year and a half ago.  Tomorrow I hope to finish the table and get my hair and nails done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017