Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today my son asked to sleep in so I said sure.  I did more construction and got the last of the sanding done on the dining room table (well rough sanding anyway) - Internet went out AGAIN.  I called the cable company - again they give me the run around - I said I will pay for the service guy to come out to see what he sees with his equipment - so between 10-noon tomorrow someone will come out and help me track down what else is causing the problem.  The rest of the closet is done - the walls are back up - everything seems to be going well but I am wiped out for the day.  I know I should finish cleaning up the bedroom since that is where the cable internet comes in but I just cannot do it.

I ended up in tears - a txt came in from m son's psych to remind me about an appointment - my son got pissed off that I needed to take him shopping and to the psych because he wanted to be with friends.  He is leaving on Sunday for a 50 mile 7 day hike and he still needs so much stuff - financially I am way over my head.  The pain and exhaustion is just too much sometimes - I went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017