Sunday, July 17, 2011

I got up and wrote a letter to my daughter - I had to re-write it several times because it was hard to write about.  I then got back into bed and cuddled with my hubby.  I woke up and we ate lunch.  We talked for awhile and he got tired so he went back to bed.  I watched some tv - caught up on some computer stuff and then eventually my hubby got back up.

We had our favorite comfort food - mac and cheese for dinner and talked for awhile and then watched a couple of tv shows - America's got Talent and the marriage ref  - they were funny and then back to our room for some more talking and looking at videos.

We ended up having a wonderful adult time and then to sleep.  Tomorrow will start my new day at my work although I still don't know what I will be doing or where I will be going - my hope is I can get some sanding done on my diningroom table so I can finish it - maybe this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring