Saturday, July 30, 2011

I got up early and caught up on some emails and such.  Then I went back to bed when my hubby saw me going back into the room and started talking and joking with me to get me in a good mood.  I had my son write a list of more camping stuff he needed and ordered most of it through Amazon so that I would not have to be going from store to store.  A few more things for his next camping trip but he was so lucky that someone gave him an old backpack. 

He then went over to a friend's house and my hubby and I went to Ikea to check out some dining room chairs (the guys earlier moved the dining table into the dining\kitchen area) we decided the chairs we thought would work - won't so we will start looking at some other places maybe tomorrow.

We got home and my son was already home.  My hubby and I did some things on the computer and then we decided to do Family Pizza Movie Night.  We watched She's out of my League and that was really funny.  Made me laugh (actually all of us laugh) a lot.  I really enjoyed it.  Then the guys joked around and finally after 12:30am it was bed time.  A very nice ending to the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017