Friday, July 8, 2011

I got into work and finished cleaning out and cleaning up everything.  I finished writing all of the information I could think of to pass off.  It was my boss's last day.  It is becoming surreal - one more week and then I no longer work here.  Not sure what my future hold in front of me.

I got off work and called my son - he verified he would not be home until late in the evening.  I went home - waiting for a call from someone I may work with - but no call.  I did sme other things around the house and just really tried to vege out.  I am so emotionally worn out.  I am on the verge of tears - so much going on.

My hubby called on his way back from SF and we agreed on Pizza and I had already talked to my son about watching Tangled -
he said that would be fine with him since had had already seen it 2 times.  Hubby picked up pizza and we did watch tangled and then my son came home.  He read some stuff about Boy Scouting to me and we discussed some other things. And then I crashed out and went to sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Full Blood Moon