Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ohh the excitement is brewing!!!  I went to say good bye to my son and he smiled and reminded me to come right home and get some sleep so we can see Harry Potter.

Work was good - I wore my new hat and everyone was making jokes - it was fun - I am so trying to lighten it up - this change is scary and I hope it will end up being positive.  I was also kind of excited - this is the final Harry Potter and I am thrilled to have seen everyone on opening day!

Work was easy - less calls - less to do - just handing off and making sure I tell everyone how I do things.  Then I left and went home.  I tried to sleep but then I woke up - I tried the idea I had for VPN and it worked - so then back to restless sleep again.  Dinner and then we were off!

The line was moving and we got great seats - and it was 10:40pm!  My son went and got us a giant soda to share - we were decked out in Harry Potter costumes like a lot of people.  The movie was excellent - the best one I think of all.

And then what every mother loves to hear - as we waited for the credits to finish - my son told me he appreciated how hard I worked to make sure that all 8 movies we had seen on opening day no matter how hard it had been for me and that it really meant a lot that it was just us two!  It felt so good to hear that he appreciated it.  Then off to the party.  Watching movies and dancing - it was great and then it was time to go to work....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017