Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So groggy and tired.  I got to work and got to chat with a co-worker  - it was nice because I was just so overwhelmed by the day.

Then the day started - crazy busy again - and I was alone most of the day.  At least today was the exact opposite of yesterday - instead of getting constant calls my son was getting worse  - I was getting constant calls that he was getting better.  I knew that he would most likely come home as I worked which felt good.  Work is so strange as I will soon be leaving and yet I have no real idea of what will happen in the future - I did get some more documentation but still lack resources to do my new job.

We shall see what happens.
I got off of work and my son was released later that evening.  We visited his friend's dad on our way home to meet with the scout master on the next steps for my son to work on his ranks - I am impressed as badly as he feels this must be important to him because he insisted on it.

We relaxed and all went to bed needing a good night sleep away from the hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017