Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I got up and quickly put another layer of polyurethane on my dining table.  I then checked in with my soon to be boss and went to bed for a bit longer.  I got up when my hubby got up and left not long after he left.  I cleaned both bathrooms since I figured my nails were already shot so I might as well do that before I get my nails done.  I went to Comcast to return the cable box - then I stopped to get my hair cut (it has been over a year since my hair was cut last) and then off to the nail salon to get my nails done (replacing the 2 nails that came off) my feet and toenails done and my eyebrows waxed.  I came home and relaxed for a little bit and then put on my third and hopefully final coat of polyurethane on the dining room table.  I did some other chores around the house and basically got nearly everything on my list done.

The whole house is now fully clean - the cleanest it has ever been since we moved in - actually the cleanest any house has been since I moved in with my hubby just over 4 years ago.  I offered to make burritos but hubby picked up enchiladas and then came home.  We mucked around a bit with our new Tivo - I got the remote set up to do both TV and tivo so we are doing quite well.

We decided to do some relaxing in our bedroom and work on our computers - at 10:42pm my daughter's therapist called.  It seems my daughter and another girl at the group home were asked to put the finger nail stuff away and as soon as the staff turned to handle something else my daughter and the other girl drank the nail polish remover.  My daughter and the other girl were rushed to ER - they both threw up a lot - but when the hospital wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with blood tests and urine tests - my daughter lost it even more than she had been since she got to ER (very aggressive - physically and verbally abusive to the ER staff - causing a security guard to be called) - then she AWOLed from the hospital with the other girl.  As usual despite the dramatic episode - my daughter AWOLed from the hospital only to walk nearly 3 miles back to the group home.  The other girl became compliant but my daughter got upset and AWOLed again - the sheriff was being called and that is when the therapist called me.  BLAH!!! We were supposed to take her to see her dad on Saturday - what a bummer.  I told my hubby after I got off the phone. 

I must have seemed a bit manic or off because he told me he wanted me to take it easy tomorrow and not do anything like work and just to read or watch tv or movies.  I went to bed but it was hard to sleep - I was pretty upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017