Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I got up and went to work today.  I ended up heading out later than I intended so I went the way that goes quicker (and not a street that has 4 McDonalds on it) and as I was driving I realized it was going to be crazy busy today and I did not have any lunch - so I decided I would just have to wait at the McDonald's closest to my work to open at 5:30am and be a little late.  Well happily I found out they changed their hours and now open at 5am!  So I got into work with food and starting to feel better and I had a red light on my phone meaning voicemail (rare) I had a call from a manager talking about my new job positions!  YEA!

I sent him and email and voicemail about the best time to get ahold of me.  I worked through the day trying to finish things up and at the same time doing my regular job - it was chaotic and busy - never having even a moment to eat or take a break.  Finally I left - my plan was to get some ice-cream as a quick snack - stop at home - write a quick letter to my daughter and send the letter and a check to my daughter's therapist - also to send the NetFlix back and then to get my nails done.  But just as I was getting out of the drivethrough with my ice-cream I got the call from the manager who left the voicemail - I ended up talking to him for awhile.  So I had just enough time to write a fun letter to my daughter and send the check and the netflix out before it was almost time for my hubby to get home.

My son came home a little after 6pm and brought paperwork to be in boyscouts - We had SubWay and chatted for a bit.  Looked more for my bluetooth - still cannot find it - I think I will have to order a new one tomorrow if I cannot find it - it is too important for me to be able to take calls on my long drives.

Bedtime - I am exhasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017