Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I got up and was really groggy because of lack of sleep and headed to work.
It was slower so I got a lot of catching up done and helped close some calls for my co-worker who worked alone the day before. 

I had a frustrating day trying to troubleshoot a laptop that keeps getting stuck and it is not being very logical.  Luckily I got to spend quite a bit of time without constantly being interrupted on it.
I got off work and just was so exhausted that I got gas and went home.  I had thought about Speghetti for dinner so I called my son and verified he could pick it up on his way home from his friend's house.  I talked to his dad about keeping on the lookout for a good buy to replace his computer.  Then I kicked back.

Hubby got home soon after my son followed and my hubby made the dinner.  We all enjoyed it - he really makes the best sauce - I get to take some for work tomorrow!

We watched a few silly videos and played on our computers.  My hubby cut my son's hair.  It looks good - amazing how much hair came off despite just getting it cut a few weeks ago.  Wish I had hair like that.

Then we went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017