Friday, June 10, 2011

Blah.. the stress of yesterday seriously has turned into pain today.  I am thinking that maybe yoga or some kind of meditation might help since the pain is caused by my muscles contracting and they contract even more when I am stressed.  Maybe over the weekend I will be able to destress a bit since other than taking my son jeans shopping on Saturday, I really do not have anything major to do.  Also I think the weather is stablizing so hopefully that will help a bit.

So off to work i went - calmer although so frustrating with that stupid laptop  After hacking at the registry and trying everything I could think of - I continued to google possible solutions and finally after trying 20+ different idea found the one that worked - nothing at all in the registry but files in the all users folder.  I just hate this kind of thing but love it when I find the resolution.  So I tested it multiple times - it seems that the problem is resolved.  I try desperately to finish a few things up and had to leave my logging of work until Monday.

I headed home and went straight to bed - the pain was just too much - I cried a bit but when I woke up I was feeling a bit better - my hubby called and he was going to pick up pizza.  So tonight we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel which was cute and enjoyable.  Then it was off to bed.  I warned my son that I excpect him to be studying for finals and he will get up when I am ready to go shopping because I only have so much energy and mornings work better once I am stretched out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017