Monday, June 27, 2011

I went to work - got great news that I should be able to keep my job - just new client.
Work is just weird.  I started cleaning some of my stuff up.  Only 3 weeks left here.  People are in funky moods - change is tough.  Very dysregulated feeling.

I got off work - went to get my fingerprints retaken.  Talked to my daughter on the phone - we see her on Saturday.  Then went to post office to mail the fingerprints to the BBS and stuff to my daughter and my daughter's therapist.

Got home and tried to do a bit of work - talked to my daughter's therapist.  Hubby came home with pizza - now his work is all messed up and dysregulated too - so it was kind of a see-saw - I had good news and he had bad news.  He goes to talk to his boss(s) tomorrow to see what options he has.

We watched hoarders which was interesting.  We ate pizza and really just tried to focus on each other and family events - neither of us wants to really talk much about the realities of our jobs or lack there of.

Cuddled and went to bed.
I am so happy we have each other - we can get through anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017