Saturday, June 25, 2011

So I woke up this AM - a little in pain - not a lot and got up and ate a bit.  Came back to bed after doing some emails and fell asleep in my hubby's arms.

Woke up again around 11am - I needed that much sleep.  A bit more pain but still manageable.  We decided to get some stuff - so off to Pet Smart, a beauty store and Home Depot.  We got almost everything we wanted and then ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory.  I had a drink (really about half of one - such a light weight now) which took care of my body aches but I still had a headache.  Got home and passed out after trying to read and respond to email.

I woke up a couple hours later and did some email and stuff and then talked to hubby about watching a movie called Lover Boy.  It is very 80s and cute - thought it was better than watching Pretty Woman for the millionth time.  Anyway - watched that and the meds kicked in and finally back to no pain.

Hubby went for Subway but by that time it was closed so we had Carl's Jr.
Then a night with just the two of us.
Sometimes the simple things in life are all you really need.  A silly movie, fast food and a wonderful caring person by your side.  I was afraid things would be very stressful this weekend because of the job situation but it is turning out to be just fine.

I am so very lucky and in love - sometimes - even times like this - I really know things cannot get better than this - this is perfection - the moments that you savor - I am not letting any of them go by without really enjoying them.

I am so happy and peaceful right now it seems like a dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring