Thursday, June 23, 2011

I got up - groggy as usual and went to work.
I wasn't very busy but I had lots of little things to do and some frustrating things to track down.
It was hot and I didn't feel like shopping so I came home.
When I got home in the mail was a form for my hubby and the best part was the dvds of my son's performance.  I worked on printing up the form so hubby could fill it out.  It will take about 5-6 months to get his birth certificate.
We decided to do family movie pizza night since my son will be going down to my mom's on Friday AM and we will not be able to do that on Friday night.
Because both my son and I were getting up early - my hubby decided on Papa Murphy's pizza.
We watched the Meaning of Life which was fun.  And went to bed. 
My hubby mailed his form off that night.  It was a simple day really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring