Monday, June 20, 2011

Another day at work.  My co-worker and I were pretty busy but it wasn't as bad as it was the previous week.  I was desperately trying to get things done since I would not be coming to work on Tuesday as I was taking the day off to take my son to a therapist.

I got done and got home.  My son had gone to a friend's house.  I intended to go get my nails done but I left work so late it just wasn't going to work out.

I did go to the one store that has buns with no milk and got them so we could have hotdogs in buns for dinner tonight.

I came home and vegged out - took a short nap and tried to recoop.
It was hot and miserable - I really dislike hot weather.
My son came home and then shortly after my hubby.
My hubby grilled hot dogs and we all enjoyed dinner.
We planned to watch History of the World Part 1 - so I quickly checked my email
and found an email from my daughter's therapist saying my daughter was doing well and asking
whether after our visit on July 2nd if I would consider taking her down to see her dad since she was missing her dad.  I talked to hubby (he agreed to help me drive), made a phone call to my mom (so my son would have a place to go), and their dad (who said he was fine with it) and then figured out a date and time and sent it off to the therapist for confirmation. 

Before I completely finished all of that my hubby got a call from his best friend and they ended up chatting and we didn't watch the movie.

My son and I looked at a few videos while hubby was chatting and then we went to bed.  I made sure all of my alarms were turned off for the early time and set a later alarm - I only needed to get up around 6:30am - not 4am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring